Saturday, July 11, 2009

Albert Einstein quotes

Hi!
I've been cleaning room! It was a must. Before leaving for my defence presentation I left a box of papers and a messy desk. My closet also needs some re-arrangment. Then, since Andrew is coming I am doing this to move forward from my phd studies and to grant him an appropiate welcoming back.And guess what: WE ARE ENGAGED!!!!! YES!!! Isnt it wonderful!! Anyway, among the documents I had been cleaning up I found some quotes from Albert Einstein. I apology for not quoting the source of them, I dont have it. Enjoy!!!

"Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value"

"When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge"

"When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute. But let him sit on a hot stove for a minute and it's longer than any hour. That's relativity"

No comments: