Saturday, November 17, 2007

Stardust favorite scene

My favorite scene in Stardust!

Yes I know Love is unconditional, but I also know it can be unpredictable, unexpected, uncontrollable, unbearable and it is strangely easy to mistake for loathing....What I am trying to say ....is that I think I love you! My heart it feels like, like my chest can bearly contain it, like it doesnt belong to me anymore, it belongs to you, and if you wanted it, I wish for nothing in exchange, no gifts, no goods, no demostrations of devotion, nothing but knowing you love me too, just your heart in exchange of mine.

If I have a mistake, please let me know
Saludos!!!!

2 comments:

Nelida said...

Thanks to Andrew for the "correction". Always correcting my grammar!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Please check on the quote, is it loathing? or loving?